Friday 2 November 2012

Skincare products of the month***


So here are 5 of my favourite skincare products at the moment. Even though I have an olive skin tone I tend to find in the Winter months my skin just needs that extra boost of colour. I've found two really gorgeous self tanning creams for the face that don't make you look orange!!! This Institut Esthederm - light tan one available at Space NK for £29 is perfect for everyday use. It adds a healthy, natural glow to your complexion and is also really hydrating great for Winter skin. For a deeper tan great for a night out I'm absolutely loving the Chanel Precision Soleil Identite cream for the face; has to be one of my favourite products I've ever tried! It's silky without being oily, hydrating , leaving a natural sunkissed beautiful glow! Available in two shades - Golden or Bronze to suit your skin tone from any Chanel counter , also £29 and it lasts for ages! Treat yourself : )

2 weeks after purchasing the Origins Brighter by Nature exfoliating pads, £30 from John Lewis I am already in love with this product! The fruit acid complex helps peel away dead skin cells leaving the skin luminous, radiant, fresh and super soft. Another product I bought at the same time is the Origins Ginzing eye cream £21 which is just incredible! The Ginseng & magnolia extracts work immediately energising and revitalising the skin under the eyes leaving a vibrant, radiant alive feeling. Great for those days when your feeling a little Lethargic and hangovers!

Last but not least, The Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream AKA miracle cream. It's been one of my all time favourite Winter survival products for a few years now. Available from any Elizabeth Arden counter £18 - £25. This cream is great to keep in your handbag throughout Winter to use as a hand cream. It has so many uses! Amazing for dry skin, you can use it anywhere on your body acting as a healing cream leaving the skin feeling soft and hydrated. I've also heard it helps skin problems such as Eczema and Acne. A Fantastic product with so many uses.

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment