Tuesday 20 November 2012

Shades of grey...














































































             

.


Jacket Pull & Bear Grey Jumper Primark White Top Zara Jeans Topshop Shoes Steve Madden Hat Sandro Sunglasses Ray Ban Handbag Celine  Necklace www.nunfish.com 

Recently I've started shopping at Pull & Bear (part of the ZARA group) and completely fallen in love with this store! There are only two stores in London (Oxford Street & Westfield Shopping Centre) but definitely worth a visit! I find it being very similar to the TRF collection in Zara and is extremely reasonable. I bought this jacket for just £39.99 , considering the feel and quality of it I thought it was a bargain : ) I styled it with these Khaki green jeans £38 from Topshop, a grey pullover £8 from Primark and my favourite grey beenie from Sandro to keep colours neutral : )

I was lucky enough to receive this Boston bag by Celine as a gift whilst I was in Dubai earlier this year. It'd been on my wish list for months but couldn't decide which colour I wanted it in. After seeing a lot of stylish French women wearing the Black Boston on my trip to Paris in May I had made my mind up! Had to be the black : ) A classic, timeless design that will go with everything! The Boston Bag comes in so many different stunning colours, check the Celine website out here www.celine.com  . If you're ever in Dubai, you have to make a visit to the Celine store in the Mall of the Emirates, many beautiful, beautiful items on display! The Trapeze in suede &calfskin in bright blue bag is next on my list : ) Dubai is certainly my favourite place to shop in the world right now. The malls are out of this world, absolutely incredible.  A mecca for the fashion lover!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment