Friday 16 November 2012

Out & About







Jacket Zara Top Zara Jeans A&F Shoes Steve Madden Handbag Mulberry (Selling, let me know if you're interested) Sunglasses Le Specs Necklace www.nunfish.com Nail Polish Essie (Lollipop red)

This Short biker jacket has definitely been my favorite buys from Zara this season. I love the leather look lapels! It is also available in a longer version. The jacket has gold buttons and zipper which adds an elegant contrast. I find this being one of my day to night essentials.

The necklace I'm wearing is part of my jewellery collection available at www.nunfish.com .Nina from FASHIIONCARPET inspired me to style this necklace, I hadn't even thought about wearing this one before she featured her wearing it in a some posts on her blog. Now It has become one of my everyday pieces, Great to liven up a plain top! @nunfish

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment