Saturday 10 November 2012

My Everyday Makeup...


I like to keep my makeup as natural looking as possible. When it comes to makeup I believe "less is always more" ! This Photo was taken by instagram so not the clearest but still gives you a general idea of the look. I don't wear eyeshadow and have never plucked my eyebrows!  Here is a list of the products I used:

1. Chanel Perfection Lumiere : Shade 60 beige £36 available from Harrods Cosmetics hall

2. Nars bronzer in shade: Laguna  £25 available from Space NK

3. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in shade Calypso Coral £18 available from Harrods Cosmetics hall

4. Christian Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter £32 available from Selfridges 

5. Bare minerals powder eyeliner in soft black £14 available from John Lewis Sloane Square

6. Chanel Inimitable Intense Volume length curl seperation Mascara £23 available from Harrods cosmetics hall.

7. Chantecaille Lip Chic Lipstick in shade: Geranium £30 available from Space NK

Let me know what your favourite natural looking products are : )





No comments:

Post a Comment