Friday 2 November 2012

Camo mood












Camouflage Shirt Primark Tank top Primark Bodycon Skirt Zara Tights Topshop Accessories www.nunfish.com Necklace Primark Limited Edition Trainers Nike Bag Zadig & Voltaire Sunglasses Ray Ban

I'd seen an article featured in Elle UK online the other day about Primark's Limited Edition collection and liked what I saw! I was in Mayfair the following day with some friends so we head down to the Massive Primark on Oxford Street to check out what they have in store. I saw this Camouflage shirt (similar to one they have in Zara 1/4 of the price though!) so had to buy it! The necklace I'm wearing is from their Limited Editon collection (only £8!) It's extremely detailed and colourful, a great piece of statement jewellery to bring an outfit alive!

The comfiest shoes you will ever ever ever buy! Nike trainers (bought from the Nike store London).(£75) This has been a major trend over the past few months to wear this style of trainer to dress down a nice outfit, it's also an added benefit that they're super comfy! I'm going to buy the black ones with the white sole and tick next, Let me know your opinion on this look?

This Zadig & Voltaire bag (£400) I'm using is another of my favourites! I can't help but pop in to this store every time I walk down Sloane Street I love love love it so much. Effortless Luxury French style pretty much sums this store up! They're Cashmere jumpers are amazing! The accessories and leatherwear is my favourite though, and the boots are to die for !!!

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment