Thursday 22 November 2012

Black out!












Jacket Zara (old) Peplum Top Topshop Trousers Zara Hat Topshop Sunglasses Le Specs Boots Topshop (Old) Bag Prada Necklace Nunfish

It's getting colder in London... the hat and fur are out! This was last week just before I went to see Tanya at the Corinthia hotel before the Twilight Premiere. My favourite piece of clothing at the moment is the Peplum top I'm wearing £45 from Topshop! I love the fit and great for a day to night look! Definitely a staple piece for this season! I'm styling it with one of my favourite necklaces from my own jewellery collection available from my jewellery website www.nunfish.com  , however it was a really popular necklace so has sold out now but take some time to take a look at the rest of the collection, so many gorgeous statement accessories to add to an outfit : )

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment